COMPANY SPOTLIGHT: Michael Harrison
Michael Harrison plays Lane in THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST.
1) What has drawn you to be involved in theatre?
My children grew up participating in community theater, consequently I was hornswoggled into acting as a set builder, stage manager, etc. Brian Adams asked me if I would be interested in giving it a go, and for reasons I can’t explain, I said yes.
2) What do you like most about the character you are playing or the job you are doing for The Importance of Being Earnest?
As a natural sycophant myself, I like that Lane is a loyal servant.
3) What qualities do find most admirable in a person?
Trustworthiness, humor, and generosity.
4) What is your comfort food?
5) Describe your greatest accomplishment.
I raised three children who are good citizens.
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST runs November 20-24, 2019 at the Big Bear Lake Performing Arts Center.